This website and its contents are subject to copyright. The reproduction of its contents in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
No substantial part of the website or its contents may be copied, transmitted, distributed or otherwise reproduced for any commercial purpose unless with the authority of the Story Development Studio.
Every time you receive a message from us, you will always have the option to unsubscribe to stop receiving further messages from the Story Development Studio.
Comments on The Last Christmas Website
By submitting content to The Last Christmas through comments posted on the website, or by contributing other information or material to the Story Development Studio, the user grants the Story Development Studio a royalty-free, unrestricted, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, or distribute such contributed content. In order to keep discussions on The Last Christmas interesting and civil, users must adhere to the following guidelines:
1. In contributing comments or other information on The Last Christmas, do not post any of the following material:
– material which threatens or abuses others, or which is defamatory or libellous, or which is invasive of another’s privacy;
– material which the user does not have the right to post, including the proprietary material of any third party;
– material which advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
– material for advertising or commercial solicitation; or
– material which is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent.
2. Users will keep all comments relevant to the particular article to which the comment is posted. If you have any further questions regarding this information please contact us.